- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian Vintage Ltd (ABN 78 052 179 932) of 2 Queens Place, Balmain NSW 2041. Telephone 02 8345 6377.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating outlets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 09:00am AEST on 21 March 2022 and closes at 11:59PM AEDST on 31 May 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per bottle purchased; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
The draw will take place at Unit 40, 1-5 Thew Parade, Cromer NSW 2099 on 7 June 2022 at 10am AEST. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
Winners’ names will be published online at www.tempustwo.com.au/theiconic on 8 June 2022. In the event of any SA winner their name will be published in The Advertiser on 10 June 2022.
The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The first three valid entries drawn will each win a $10,000 shopping spree at THE ICONIC in the form of gift cards. Ten (10) $1,000 THE ICONIC Gift Cards will be awarded to each winner.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Iconic gift cards are not included. Any unused balance of the Iconic gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Iconic gift cards is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Iconic gift cards and including the following:
- To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period undertake the following steps: purchase any 750ml bottle of Tempus Two Wine from any off-premise liquor retailer or ecommerce outlet, or at the Tempus Two Cellar Door in the Hunter Valley, NSW (“Qualifying Purchase”). Individuals must ensure that they receive a receipt for their Qualifying Purchase, if one is not automatically provided to them; and then
- visit www.tempustwo.com.au/theiconic follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details as prompted and submit the fully completed entry form.
- Purchase any 750ml bottle of Tempus Two Wine from www.tempustwo.com.au and when completing the purchase at the shopping cart, complete the details requested to be automatically entered.
If for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
Total prize pool is $30,000.
Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize then the prize will be forfeited.
A draw for the prize if unclaimed may take place on 7 October 2022 at the same time as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
Winners’ names will be published online at www.tempustwo.com.au/theiconic on 8 October 2022. In the event of any SA winner(s) their name(s) will be published in The Advertiser on 14 October 2022.
Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the/a prize.
- Each prize is awarded as a THE ICONIC Gift Card, is valid ordering online at www.theiconic.com.au;
- The $10,000 THE ICONIC shopping spree is in the form of 10 x $1000 gift cards and valid for three (3) years from the date of issue;
It is the responsibility of the holder to use THE
- ICONIC gift cards by the specified expiry date. THE ICONIC gift cards have been awarded with the understanding that codes will not be extended or replaced;
- Full terms and conditions for use of THE ICONIC Gift Cards can be found at www.theiconic.com.au/terms-of-use/#vouchers9.
Permits: NSW Permit No. TP/00042, ACT Permit No. TP21/02170, SA Permit No. T21/1954